WORK WITH US!
We are a small sports marketing agency on the upswing. We consult and manage Athletes, Influencers, Brands, Clubs and Organizations.
We are specialized in building and optimizing careers of professional athletes, connecting them with the right media outlets and industry partners, to position and represent them, implement content ideas, negotiate sponsorships and arrange for minimum or maximum exposure within their business and our diverse world of media.
On the other hand we advise brands and organizations in their ambassador strategies and deliver individual media concepts and establish influencer partnerships.
We ensure that they are authentically positioned and represented in our diverse media world as well as within and outside your sport or industry.
We are seeking student workers, interns and part-timers in the following fields:
Media and Communications
Social Media & Influencer Marketing
- Start up atmosphere
- Relaxed working atmosphere
- Super flexible working hours
- Possibility of home office
- Own projects
You are currently studying in or absolving a degree in sports marketing, journalism, communication sciences, PR & marketing or similar.
Ideally, you have initial work experience in one of the above mentioned fields and fluent or native English skills (Just a plus, no must!)
- Affinity in social media (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook)
- Knowledge in the area of Digital & Social Media Marketing (campaign conception and monitoring, storytelling, Facebook & Google ads)
- Creative thinking and inventiveness
- Pronounced interest in sports (mainly soccer, ice hockey - DEL and NHL, surfing)
- High willingness to learn and to work independently
- Ideally knowledge of Adobe CC (indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Your tasks will include:
- Planning, preparing and scheduling content for social media channels (TikTok, Instagram etc.)
- Research of current sports topics, news, events and other industry related stuff
- Develop concepts and strategies for advertising partners and campaigns
- Acquisition of new talents (athletes and influencers)
- Creation of simple graphics and layouts
- Project management activities
- Support and monitoring of advertising and social media campaigns
- Event planning
- Newsletter Marketing
We are looking forward to your meaningful application. And by this we don't necessarily mean a certificate with all A's (we'd love to see that too!) but above all a cover letter in which you tell us what you can do, where you want to go and what you hope to achieve from your work with us. Be creative, we are not into tabular CVs and empty phrases. If you'd rather come by to introduce yourself drop us a few lines on what's app and ask for an appointment.